Item Value: $2500
Whenever you face a financial challenge in life, it’s wise to seek the professional guidance of a Financial Planner and to ensure you’ve considered all the factors that may affect your immediate, short- and long-term financial goals. I’ll strive to maintain a strong relationship with you through different life stages. Together we’ll review your insurance needs and goals, adjust strategies as needed, and I will provide you with various options to make sure that we are providing the right solutions to your financial challenges.
- Estate Planning
- College Planning
- Cash Management and Liabilities
- Retirement Preparedness
- Age: Person should be at least 25+, but 18+ is the minimum
- Experience: In-person is best, but can be done via video call
- Time: Consists of multiple meetings, usually an hour or so at time
- Expiration: None, but should be redeemed as soon as possible
- People: Maximum is two for a couple, but includes planning for any children as well.